Tuesday, June 4, 2013

5 May Favorites

So it's the beginning of a new month, which means it's time for a favorites post.  Here are my picks from the month of May.



Urban Decay Naked Palette -- I've rediscovered the greatness that is the Naked palette.  So many looks so little time!

Neutrogena Shine Control Powder -- This is working really well for me.  I love the light feeling on the skin. (review here)

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer -- I think this makes it into my favorites every month.  I use it just about every day, often with nothing underneath.  (review here)

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote -- I purchased the Tarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection set from Sephora during the Chic Week sale, and I have been wearing this blush quite frequently.  It is such a pretty warm, dark, matte pink.  (review and swatches here)

Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Luster in Achiote -- This also came in the Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection, and it matches the blush color, and has a little sparkle.  (review and swatches  here)

What were your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment