Friday, June 28, 2013

NARS Blush Swatchfest! (6 of 'em!)

I love NARS blushes.  Who doesn't?  They are some of the best on the market.  They are long-wearing, finely milled, and pigmented.


I have Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Mata Hari, Torrid, Lovejoy, and Sin to show you.  (Click to enlarge photos)

Orgasm -- peachy pink with lots of gold shimmer


Super Orgasm -- pink with a touch of peach and gold shimmer and chunky gold glitter (this is definitely darker and warmer than Orgasm)


Mata Hari -- matte cool dark pink


Torrid -- coral with gold shimmer


Lovejoy -- bronze with a tinge of rose and gold shimmer


Sin -- browny berry with gold shimmer


From left:  Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Mata Hari, Torrid, Lovejoy, Sin
indoor light

flash

natural light

Orgasm, Super Orgasm

Mata Hari, Torrid

Lovejoy, Sin




I thought I would compare Lovejoy and Laguna bronzer since they Lovejoy kind of looks like a bronzer.  You can see Lovejoy has more red in it.

from left:  Lovejoy, Laguna

What are your favorite NARS blush colors?


Note:  I did not purchase all of these.  4 of them were gratis from way back when I was working in the cosmetic industry.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment