Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Three Favorite Bracelets

I don't go a day without one of these gracing one of my wrists.



This first one was a gift from my sister.  She bought it when she was studying in India a few years ago and brought it back for me.  My mom has a matching bracelet.  I love the detailing on it.


This one was a gift from my mom.  She brought it back from Hawaii when she and my aunt went on vacation there last year.  It has both gold and silver, so it goes with everything, and I love the basket weave pattern.


My husband gave me this one several years ago that he got when he was on a trip in Boston.  It was a complete surprise!  I always get complements on it, and I think it is one of the coolest pieces of jewelry I own.  I feel so fashionable when I wear it.


These are all so special to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment