Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Bare Minimum and a Bare Face!

I love wearing makeup (obviously).  I like the transforming effect it can have on one's mood, one's self-esteem, and even one's looks (think of how celebrities transform themselves using makeup).  I prefer they way I look and feel with makeup on, even if it's as simple as tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara, and lip balm. I don't think it necessarily takes courage to go bare faced out into the world,  but I certainly feel more secure and happier with at least a little something on.



Products:  Stila Tinted Moisturizer
               Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
               Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara
               Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Just for fun, here I am totally bare faced.


And here I am with a full face of makeup.


What's your bare minimum?

No comments:

Post a Comment