Monday, June 24, 2013

My New MAC Palette

I don't own a lot of MAC products.  I'm much more of a Sephora girl.  I have a few MAC eyeshadows from ages ago, but they are all really bright colors that I don't want to wear every day.  I have been wanting to try some of the really popular more neutral type colors that they offer, so I created my own palette.


The colors I chose are Woodwinked, Cranberry, Satin Taupe, and Shroom.

Clockwise from top left:  Woodwinked, Cranberry, Satin Taupe, Shroom
Woodwinked is a really awesome color that goes on as a bronzy gold but as you blend it out it loses some of it's shimmer and turns into a beautiful warm brown color, so it looks like you are wearing two shadows on the lid, but you are only wearing one!

Woodwinked by itself on the lid


Cranberry is a very pretty reddish plum with some shimmer.

Satin Taupe is a shimmery dark taupe (has a little brown and a little grey).

Shroom is a perfect shimmery cream colored highlighter.

From left:  Woodwinked, Cranberry, Satin Taupe, Shroom (indoor light)
(natural light)

Woodwinked on lid, Cranberry in the crease, and Shroom under the brow and on the tear duct looks rather pretty.



These are really buttery and soft and highly pigmented gorgeous shadows.

Charlie is really getting into the Tigers game!

No comments:

Post a Comment