Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zoya Rica vs. Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie

I try not to buy nail polishes that are similar to ones I already own, but since I am drawn to the same color over and over, it is inevitable I will eventually end up with some dupes.  I think I have found a Zoya Rica dupe in Spoiled's Shrimp on the Barbie.



Shrimp on the Barbie is a little bit pinker in the bottle, but on the nails I don't see a discernible difference.



They both have a dark hot pink base with a ton of fine gold glitter.  Neither apply or remove like a gritty glitter polish.  The glitter almost seems like sparkly shimmer.


For these photos, I have Zoya Rica on my index, middle, and pinkie fingers, and Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie on my ring finger.
natural light
flash
indoor light
I don't think my photos show just how pretty and sparkly these polishes are.

Zoya nail polishes are $8, and Spoiled polishes are $1.99 at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment