Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sephora Chic Week Wish List

Sephora is having their Chic Week 15% off sale starting April 12 (April 11 for VIBs) and I have a wish list about a mile long.  Here are a few things that top my list.

Tarte Gifts From the Lipstick Tree Achiote
I was sorry I missed buying this set last summer when it was introduced (and limited edition), so I think I will grab it this year.


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Orchid
I've been wanting to try these eyeshadow crayons after hearing nothing but good things about them, and I absolutely love lavender colors.


Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in No. 5 Shiny Moment
This looks like such a pretty golden peach, and the formula is supposed to be lovely and moisturizing like a lip butter.


Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow in No. 65 Lazy Afternoon
This looks like a great matte blending color to soften dark colors or as a highlight under the brow (my trusty Wet 'N' Wild Creme Brulee is rapidly running out and I think has been discontinued).


JINSoon Botanical Flower Collection Nail Laquer in Coral Peony
I love the JINSoon nail laquer in Nostalgia (pinky beige nude color) so much (the formula is amazing) and this color looks so great for spring and summer.


Joisie Maran Argan Eye Love You Eyeshadow Palette
I love all my Josie Maran skincare products but I haven't tried any of her makeup.  This palette looks very versatile.


Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The September Issue
The Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadows have a really amazing formula and the colors in this palette look like so much fun.


Am I missing anything from my list??

No comments:

Post a Comment