Friday, April 5, 2013

Detroit Tigers Eye Makeup!

Baseball season has started again, and the Tigers had their home opener today, so I felt like doing orange and blue eyes (the Tiger's colors)!  (I'm fond of sports themed makeup since it can inspire me to try some unusual combinations...)


Products:
Sephora Prisma Chrome Eye Shadow in Orange Facets (last year limited edition)--
                              orange color on the lid
               
Smashbox Eye Shadow single in Aquatica--
                              navy blue in the crease and outer v
               
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Shadow single in Creme Brulee--
                              light beige under brow and inner corner
               
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge--
                              navy blue liner on upper lashline and lower waterline

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Very Black



From left: Wet 'n' Wild Creme Brulee, Sephora Prisma Chrome Orange Facets, Smashbox Aquatic, Urban Decay Binge 


Ever do any sports themed makeup?

5 comments:

  1. I've definitely done some Patriots themed looks for a couple Super Bowls! By the way, I tagged you in the Liebster Awards and the details are on my blog if you would like to partake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap I just realized you're from the mitten too! Go tigers!

    ReplyDelete