Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Cleo

NARS makes some really beautiful eyeshadows.  I love the rainbow of colors available, and they create some very interesting color combinations.  I have the duo called Cleo to show you today.  
NARS describes Cleo as light sea-foam shimmer/rich teal shimmer.  

(Sorry to show you such a beat up duo... I've had this one for a while!)
NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Cleo swatch (indoor light)

(with flash)

This duo is highly pigmented and can de used dry or wet for more intensity.  The texture is a little stiff and produces a little fall out, but I think the pigmentation more than makes up for any problems.  They are nicely blendable and you can create numerous looks with this color combination.  I think a wash of the light sea-foam green makes a beautiful springy look, and the dark teal can be used to create a colorful smokey eye.  



The duos are $34 and can be found at nars.com and sephora.com.

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful on your eyes, it definitely, popped your green eyes.. by the way which mascara are you wearing on the photos?

    makeuptemple xxx

    www.makeuptemple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I am wearing Maybelline's Full N' Soft Mascara in Very Black (I took this pic a while ago, but it has been my favorite mascara of late since it gives nice volume and doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry).

      Delete