Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in True Teal Review and Swatches

The Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen is an awesome eyeliner.  It isn't a pen, but an incredibly creamy, soft eye pencil that applies like a dream.  

Pixi says: Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion create a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely coloured and super-silky. 
Long wearing, non-transfer, and waterproof eye pen gives the intense effect of a liquid liner but is much easier to apply.

I have to say I pretty much agree with their description.  This liner glides on with no tugging or skipping whatsoever, has an intense color, and wears well all day.  It's creamy enough that you can smudge and soften the line it for a less defined look before it sets.  I get a tiny bit of smudging on the outer corners of my eyes after 6-7 hours when I wear this on my waterline (like most liners -- I think due to my watery eyes), and it will smudge only slightly on my oily eyelids if I rub my eyes (ahh allergies...).


They are packaged is a pretty, flowered, light yellow pencil that has a tip on the non-liner end that matches the color of the liner (so it's easy to find the right pencil).  The flowers on the body of the pencil also match the color of the liner.  So cute!

True Teal is a jewel-toned dark teal with lots of blue in it.


(defined, smudged)  sunlight
indoor light (and out of focus lol)

One of my favorite ways to wear this color is with a copper or brown shadow on the lid and the teal liner on the waterline and lower lashes.

There are 10 colors in this formula, and they retail for $15.  Pixi is sold in Target and there are usually testers available in the displays.  I highly recommend checking these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment