Monday, July 1, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Gel Liner in Ebony Review

The official name for this is "Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner".  I've never used a gel liner before (I have used cream though) and read good things about this one, so I thought I would take the plunge.


It comes in a hefty little pot with a black lid that says Sonia Kashuk around the edge.

This liner does not come with a brush, but an angled brush or little skinny liner brush both work well.  It looks really glossy in the pot but applies as a matte black.



I was kind of surprised how tall the box is for this liner.  I was looking all over for it and couldn't find a little box I was expecting it to be in.  I had to read all the labels carefully to make sure it was the right thing!



This glides on like a dream and is opaque in one pass.  It also sets quite quickly, and once it is set it isn't going anywhere and it is going to wear strong all day.  It does remove nicely with a makeup remover.

Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner in Ebony swatch
This is perfect for the summer months since it is budgeproof.  I like creating a little flip at the end for a little cat (or maybe kitten?) eye with it.

Sonia Kashuk's gel liner is a winner!  It comes in Ebony and Cocoa and is $8.99 at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment