Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zoya Nail Polish in Happi Swatches

Zoya makes what seems like a million nail colors.  There are just so many from which to choose!  I have Happi to show you today.




Happi is a medium bright pink duochrome with gold shimmer and a slight green shift.
natural light

sunlight

flash (I got a boo boo on my index finger when I was gardening without gloves)
indoor light
This applies very smoothy and dries quite quickly.  It was totally dry with two coats after about 10 minutes.  This color was opaque after two coats.  The brush is a narrow round brush.  Honestly, I prefer more flat, wide brush because then you can cover the nail with fewer brush strokes.


I think this is a really cool, unusual color that is great for spring and summer.  I looks sort of glassy on the nails I think due to the complex shimmer colors in it.

Zoya polishes are a 5-free formula meaning they are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, or camphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment