Monday, May 13, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Mercury Review and Swatches

I love the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyeliners, so of course I had to try some of the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow pencils that they make.  I've had the color Mercury for a while, and really enjoy the ease of using it. 



Urban Decay says:

Big and blendable, this 2-in-1 waterproof 24/7 shadow pencil keeps going as long as you do. Our next generation of famous 24/7 pencils can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, or both!



This applies fairly smoothy and is creamy, but tugs a little.  My pencil is on the older side, so it may have dried out a little, and that may play into the texture of it, but I think it was always this way.  

It is very opaque and you can draw a nice thick line in one pass.  You can just as easily apply it all over the lid to wear it as a shadow on its own, or as a base for another color.  

This creases and starts to fade on my fairly oily eyelids after about 3 hours without a primer.  

Mercury is a dark, gunmetal, silver grey.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Mercury swatch (indoor light)
(flash)
(natural light)
Here, I used Mercury all over the moving lid.  I also used Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar as bronzer, and Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Coral Gleam.



Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment