Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bronze Eyes with Maybelline and Rimmel!

I love how sultry bronze eye colors can be.  I also think they make me eyes look kind of blue (warm colors give a nice contrast to blue eyes).




Face:  Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer in Bare
           Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Fair
           Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
           Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
           Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

Eyes:  Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
           Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze (discontinued I think)
           Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single in Creme Brulee
           Tarina Tarantino Hyperliner in Tommy Jet
           Guerlian Maxi Lash in Noir

Brows:  Lorac Creamy Brow Pencil in Auburn

Lips:  L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss in Nude Illusion (I think-- name has worn off)


I got the Guerlain mascara as a sample from Sephora a while ago and I'm finally trying it.  It seems like a pretty good volumizing, wet mascara, but it has a really strong floral scent (it would be nice as a perfume).

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment