Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday Night Detroit Tigers Game FotD

Tigers on the field!

So, for my Mom's birthday, my parents and I went to a Detroit Tigers night game!  We had such a great time!  I had to wear Tigers colors for my eyeshadows, of course.








Products:
  Eyes:  Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Orange Facets
            Smashbox Eyeshadow in Aquatica
            Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Single in Creme Brulee
            Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
            Benefit They're Real Mascara

  Cheeks:  Benefit Cha Cha Tint
               Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
               Sephora + Pantone Universe Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy

  Lips:  Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Gloss in Lights, Camera, Action


from left:  Benefit Cha Cha Tint, Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer, Sephora + Pantone Universe Apricot Brandy blush, Urban Decay eyeliner in Binge, Smashbox Aquatica eyeshadow, Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadow in Orange Facets, Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow in Creme Brulee, Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D gloss in Lights, Camera, Action

The gorgeous carousel

Huge scoreboard!

Check out these doors to the Tiger's Den Restaurant

We even got to watch some fireworks after the game!

This is the t-shirt I wore (although I had to cover it up with a sweatshirt because it was chilly!), and they gave away pink totes bags because it was Breast Cancer Awareness night.

My t-shirt has holographic sequins!

Me and my Dad
Me and my Mom
Not only did we have a great time, the Tigers won!

I may have done some shopping...


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm a huge Tigers fan! Grew up in Windsor, now living in Toronto. Always go to the Tigers games when they're hear playing the Jays. But haven't been to Comerica Park in so long! Love the orange and blue makeup inspiration- looks great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Years ago on a trip I took with my mom and sister to Toronto we stayed at the SkyDome hotel. What a fun place that must be to see a game!

      Delete