Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Favorites: Blushes

These are the blushes I plan to wear often this fall.  I tend to go for deeper, cooler blushes come fall, although I love coral too much to put my coral cheek and lip colors away completely!  I also think spicy, browny blushes are beautiful for autumn, but I'm not sure they are the most flattering colors on me.




Josie Maran Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise:  cool pink that gives a natural flush of color

 Josie Maran Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise



Milani Powder Blush in Flora Passion:  matte warm pink

 Milani Powder Blush in Flora Passion



Cargo Blush in Mendocino:  pinky berry with some gold shimmer

 Cargo Blush in Mendocino




Tarte Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride:  sheer plum that doesn't have shimmer (The photo makes it look like it does, but that is the gel texture of the cheek stain.)

 Tarte Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride




NYX Powder Blush in Desert Rose:  cool hot pink--a light hand is required with this one

 NYX Powder Blush in Desert Rose


from left:  NYX Desert Rose, Cargo Mendocino, Milani Flora Passion, Josie Maran Poppy Paradise, Tarte Blushing Bride



NARS Blush in Sin:  plummy browny berry with gold shimmer (I forgot to include Sin in the group photo...)

 NARS Blush in Sin


Do you switch up your blush colors depending on the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment