Monday, July 22, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

I thought I would just do some simple swatches of some L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows.  I love these shadows, and use them quite frequently.  They have such a cool texture that feels like a creamy pressed pigment and last for quite a long time when paired with a primer (on me, without a primer these crease after about 4 hours, but I have heard that they don't crease at all on some people).  I often use these as a color wash all over the lid applied with my ring finger.



Clockwise from top left:  Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush, Eternal Sunshine, Iced Latte

Colckwise from top left:  Bronzed Taupe, Infinite Sky, Golden Sage, Perpetual Purple
From Left:  Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Eternal Sunshine, Bronzed Taupe, Infinite Sky, Perpetual Purple, Golden Sage
indoor light

natural light

From left:  Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Eternal Sunshine
indoor light
natural light

From left:  Bronzed Taupe, Infinite Sky, Perpetual Purple, Golden Sage
indoor light
outdoor light

Perpetual Purple has the least amount of shimmer/frost out of all of these.  It is definitely not matte though.  I suppose it could be considered a satin with a little shimmer.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment