Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss Review

Nivea came out with a lip balm called a lip butter not too long ago (maybe 6 months or so) and it sounded like they were quite popular.  I always apply lip balm before bed, so I decided I wanted to try this one. I like fruity scented lip products better than vanilla or sweet scents, and unscented seems so boring, so I bought Raspberry Rose Kiss.  



It comes in a thin little tin that is rather cute.  It is a very pale pink in the tin, and it swatches and applies a little pink, but it seems to become clear when I rub my lips together.  



 



It has a fruity berry scent (very much like raspberries) but no flavor, it is smooth without being too slick and isn't at all sticky, and it is slightly glossy.  I think the name "lip butter" is a good description. 

I find it to be quite hydrating and it seems to be keeping my lips very smooth.  I like it so much that I've been applying it a few times a day (often after my gloss wears off, or before I wear lipstick) as well as at bedtime.  

This balm comes in four scents:  Smooth Kiss (unscented), Raspberry Rose Kiss, Caramel Cream Kiss, Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss

I bought mine at CVS for $3.99.

I love this balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment