Monday, July 8, 2013

Sephora Wish List

Here's what has caught my eye recently at Sephora.  I didn't pick up the Ariel Palette when it was available to Beauty Insiders, and I'm kind of regretting it.  Those colors are perfect for this time of year, and I want to wear them right now!  I hope it is in stock soon...


Disney Collection - Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Volume 3
Disney Collection Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Volume 3


SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - Light Storm Liquid Shadow
SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Light Storm Liquid Shadow in Smokey Grape



Josie Maran - Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée
JOSIE MARAN Coconut Water Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise


Guerlain - Color Lacquer
Guerlain Color Lacquer in Jardins de Bagatelle


LORAC - PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette
LORAC PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette
I am really interested in the Josie Maran cheek gelee blush because I love all her products, and I've read nothing but good things about it.

The Sephora + Pantone Universe liquid eyeshadow looks so cool, both color-wise and formula-wise.

The LORAC palette looks like a great all in one set with matte and shimmer eyeshadows and both warm and cool blush colors and a bronzer.

And the Guerlain nail lacquer just looks so pretty, feminine, and elegant.

What's on your wish list right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment