Friday, July 12, 2013

Nail Art With L'Oreal Nail Lingerie nail stickers

I tried my hand at some nail art today.  I'm not one for nail art on my own nails because I don't think my hands are quite steady enough to use 2 or 3 different polishes in various designs and make it look good.  However, I love the way it looks and have been wanting to try to do some.  Then I spotted these L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Lingerie nail stickers in a display with the L'Oreal "Color Me Pink" summer trend collection.  The gold swirly designs were just what I wanted to try over a bright pink polish.  They also had the same design in white swirls and silver swirls.  The name of this set is Versailles Romance and it is limited edition.




I used the stickers, which lay down nicely, over Maybelline's Color Show Nail Lacquer in Pinkalicious, which is a juicy hot pink.  You file off the excess part of the sticker with an emory board so the sticker is the same length as your nail.  These apply just like the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.  I like how those work too, but you can't combine them with your favorite nail colors because they are opaque, so you are kind of stuck with the colors they offer.



I like how well the gold shows up against the hot pink.  I think I want to try some more nail stickers with other designs over some of my other favorite nail colors.  I think the white set of this design would look cool over a really dark color for a really graphic look or a really light color for something subtle.


These seem like one of the easiest ways to incorporate your favorite nail polishes with a little nail art.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment