Thursday, July 11, 2013

Recent Favorites

I've been using a few things a whole lot lately.



Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss--smells amazing and really hydrates the lips without feeling heavy

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Orange Facets (limited edition from last year)--a fantastic shimmery orange that can be worn alone to that seems to make my eyes look bluer or paired with a navy blue to create a Detroit Tigers colors look (yep, I'm obsessed with them)

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara--I seem to come back to this one often.  It leaves my lashes looking fluttery and soft, and it doesn't clump or flake.

Real Techniques Blush Brush--I've been using this one for bronzer.  It is so soft and fluffy (and it needs washing...)!

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss--this is a wonderful gloss that smells like vanilla and is shiny, smooth, not at all sticky, and has a ton of pigment (I hope to have a review up soon)

From left:  Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss, Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Orange Facets, Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss


Love all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment