Monday, July 29, 2013

Look of the Day with STILA Countless Color Pigments in Finale

Today I tried out the STILA Countless Color Pigments in Finale on my eyes.  These colors are unlike any other eyeshadow colors I have in my makeup stash.  This also makes a pretty, vibrant blush.


I love the packaging for this.  The colors look like they have been tie-dyed.


The colors are described as golden peach, tangerine, reddish pink on the Sephora website.

The golden peach color is the least pigmented and the reddish pink has the most pigment.  

 STILA Countless Color Pigments in Finale swatches

I also used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Zero (matte black) in the crease and outer v, Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony, and Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara in Noir.  I used MAC Pink Lemonade Lip Glass on my lips.




Have a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment