Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Sunbaked Coral Swatches and Review

Coral lip colors are my favorite for summer.  The Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Sunbaked Coral is one of my very favorites.  I'm a sucker for anything sparkly and this has tons of sparkle and shine.


The packaging for the Color Fever Glosses is gorgeous.  It is solid, chunky, kind of heavy and it has the Lancôme rose etched on the top.


The applicator is a felt oval shape that comes to a point to make precise application easy.  It is also bent and has a small indentation in the middle of the oval to pull out more gloss from the tube.



The base pinky dark coral color is sheer, but the gold shimmer and fine gold glitter is the star here.

indoor light

flash

natural light
This gloss is very smooth, medium-weight, and not sticky.  It isn't gritty at all even though it has glitter.  It wears for 2-3 hours, and leaves a little glitter on the lips after the color wears off.  I has a light floral scent that lingers only slightly.

It also claims to make lips appear fuller (without being a plumper), and I think it delivers on that claim.



This is also beautiful over a lipstick or liner to give more color since the base color is sheer.

I pull this one out every summer because I think it is just so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment