Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pastels for Easter EotD

To my readers who celebrate, Happy Easter!  Pastel colors always seem Easter-y to me.



NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over the lid as a base

From the Ariel Storylook Palette (Disney Sephora collaboration):
      --- flounder (matte butter yellow) on the inner third of lid
      --- sebastian (matte peach) under the brow
      --- atlantica (shimmery light seafoam green) on the middle third of lid

From the NYX Caipirinhanas on the Beach Love in Rio Trio:
    --- light shimmery teal on the outer third of lid

Urban Decay eyeshadow in Asphyxia (light lilac) in the crease and lower lashline

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Serum + Liner in Ultra Black

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara






from left: NYX Milk Jumbo eye pencil, flounder, atlantica, NYX Caipirinhas on the Beach light teal, Urban Decay Asphyxia, sebastian


When you eat a chocolate bunny, what part do you eat first?  Personally, I gnaw on the ears and then work my way down.

5 comments:

  1. Pastels are definitely Easter-y! I'm an ear gnawer too. I don't like the fact that they stick out so I have to bite them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect Easter colours! Love that you used the Ariel palette. Super pretty, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried eating a chocolate bunny from the feet up, but it just doesn't seem right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this eye look, Girl you are so talented!! Come on over and play Funday Friday with me!

    ReplyDelete