Friday, March 29, 2013

NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe Lip Gloss in High Society and The Last Party Swatches

NYX has some really glittery lip glosses called Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe that I spied at Ulta recently.  I couldn't help myself and bought two of them.  I'm kind of like a magpie since I'm drawn to anything sparkly.

I chose High Society, a baby pink that NYX describes as sheer pink with pink, gold, and opal glitter, and The Last Party, a golden coral that NYX describes as deep coral with gold and opal glitter.

High Society and The Last Party
NYX says:  This intense, sparkling lip gloss instantly creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with luminous shine.


From left:  High Society, The Last Party (no flash)

(with flash)


no color

NYX Aqua Luxe Lip Gloss in High Society lip swatch


NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in The Last Party lip swatch
(this one is purposely out of focus so you can see the glitter in it)


These are extremely sparkly due to the fine glitter in them.  They have a slippery texture, and are not at all sticky or gritty (which is great considering the amount of glitter they have).  I would say they are fairly sheer and don't give a lot of base color.  The color comes mostly from the color of the glitter.  These seem to last about 2-3 hours, and, like most glosses, feel fairly moisturizing while wearing them. I love these!

There are 11 colors in this formula and they retail for $6.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment