Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatches

Happy Tuesday to you!  I thought I'd do a few quick swatches of some Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Shadows. I have Pomegranate Punk, Audacious Asphalt, Bad to the Bronze, and one of the Metal shadows in Silver Strike to show you.

Clockwise from top left:  Pomegranate Punk, Silver Strike, Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt

From left:  Pomegranate Punk, Audacious Asphalt, Bad to the Bronze, Silver Strike

Pomegranate Punk is a dark brown plum, Audacious Asphalt is a medium deep silver grey, Bad to the Bronze is a taupey bronze, and Silver Strike is a light white silver.  All of these have shimmer and a little sparkle.  Silver Strike definitely applies with the most glittery look. 

On their own, lest last about 5 hours on me before I see a little creasing.  Over a primer, they last all day.

Pomegranate Plum is probably my least favorite, as it applies kind of patchy and it is difficult to build the color.  I think Bad to the Bronze performs the best, and it is my favorite both on it's own and as a base for other bronze or copper shadows.  Silver Strike is a pretty glittery silver that would be great for the holidays.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment