Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Favorites

It's the end of the month, so I thought I'd share with you the stuff I've been using and enjoying this month.


Eco Tools Bronzer Brush -- I use this to apply pressed powder after my tinted moisturizer or foundation.  It has a densely packed bristles and is just so soft.  I love the feel of it!

Real Techniques Blush Brush -- The bristles on this one are a little long and the head is a little wide, but I like it for bright blushes since it doesn't deposit too much color.

LORAC Creamy Brow Pencil in Auburn -- I like that this has a spoolie for brushing through the brows on one end, and the color has a decent amount of red in it

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush -- Pink and coral blushes together in the cutest heart packaging!

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked -- Still a favorite for the minty taste and super shine.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait -- A medium warm pink that gives soft shine and feels so moisturizing on the lips.

Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Fresh Papaya -- Light, somewhat bright pink coral that smells citrusy and is moisturizing.  Plus it makes my lips feel softer even after it has worn off.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Concealer -- I love the packaging on this one.  It gives sheer to medium coverage and helps to brighten under the eyes.

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer -- This is a great everyday tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 that is gentle on the skin (uses mineral sunscreens titanium dioxide and zinc oxide).

What have been your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment