Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Blue Boom

I love Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners, but since I can't afford to own all of them and I wanted a bright blue eyeliner, I thought I would try CoverGirl's Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Blue Boom.

CoverGirl says: With Liquiline blast, you'll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look.

CoverGirl Liquiline Eye4liner in Blue Boom swatches (defined, smudged)

This pencil is very creamy, highly pigmented, and long-lasting.  It applies without any tugging or skipping, and the smudger works great to soften a harsh line if you want a softer look.  I don't think it is as long-lasting or waterproof as the Urban Decay pencils as this one moves and creases a little bit on my upper lid if I wear a thicker line and smudge it up to the crease.  It does wear very nicely on the waterline.





One of my favorite ways to wear this color is with a copper color on my lid and this as a pop of color on my lower waterline.


There are six colors in this formula, including a bright lime green that would be great for spring.

If you like bright, royal blue eyeliner CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Blue Boom is a great, affordable option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment