Thursday, March 7, 2013

BareMinerals The Dream Sequence FotD

I was in the mood for some purples today, so I used my Dream Sequence quad from BareMinerals.  These are some of the nicest shadows I've used.  They are buttery and soft, and have excellent pigmentation.  The Dream Sequence has a gorgeous duochrome light purple that has a blue shift, which is what I used on my lid.



BareMinerals The Dream Sequence

Eyes:  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over lid to really make the light purple pop
           Bare Minerals The Dream Sequence Quad--
                                      light purple on lid
                                      dark plum in outer corner and crease
                                      white under the brow
           Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Very Black

Cheeks:  Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar
               Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose

Lips:  Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose of Attraction



Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose Attraction lip swatch

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment