Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Makeup

Today's face of the day!  I tried out my new St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion which I think gives me a nice bit of color.  I think todays grey weather made me wish for summer!



Face:  St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion
           Sephora Mattifying Foundation in Light
           Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
           Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
           Mally Poreless Face Defender
Eyes:  Urban Decay Primer Potion
           Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk on lid
           Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Tickled Pink all over up to the browbone
           Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zero in the crease and outer v
           Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara in Black
Lips:   Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss in Quick Flash


No comments:

Post a Comment