Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favorites

It's the end of February, so I thought I would do a favorites and most used items post.





Josie Maran Argan Oil -- This is so luxurious and a great moisture boost for the dry winter weather.

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 -- It has a beautiful lightweight texture, but gives lots of hydration and has a high SPF.


Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation -- This has such an elegant formula with beautiful coverage and finish.  It's mattifying without being flat, and feels wonderful on the skin.


Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush -- Pink and coral colors in one blush, and cute packaging to boot!

Urban Decay Lip Junkies -- Minty, super shiny lip-plumping goodness.


Mally Poreless Face Defender -- This is an amazing skin perfecting finishing product that mattifies the skin and minimizes the look of pores.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer -- I love the non-cakey coverage and the little puff applicator which makes applying the concealer so easy.

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer -- I love this for easy daily coverage with SPF.

Maybelline Full ' N Soft Mascara -- This is a most used item for me since it lengthens and volumizes pretty well, but I kind of want to try the Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara next to see if it gives more volume.

I do seem to have a lot of favorites, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment