Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Orange and Purple

Beautylish is a wonderful website for getting new makeup ideas.  They have galleries and videos that are quite inspiring.  I saw a picture of an orange and purple look that I thought I would recreate today.


It is a simple look using just the two colors (and a vanilla blending color) that is nice and soft but with some color.

I used two eyeshadows from the limited edition Sephora Prisma Chrome line from last year, and a blush from the Sephora + Pantone Universe line that was also limited edition from last year.

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows in purple Prisma and Orange Facets

Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy

I also used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom which is a blue purple, and Nyx Lipgloss in Perfect.

From Left:  Urban Decay Ransom, Sephora Purple Prisma, Sephora Orange Facets

I'm always amazed by how long-wearing the Urban Decay liners are.  This is a pic after I has washed off the swatches with soap!



Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment