Saturday, February 9, 2013

Earth and Sky Eyes of the Day


I thought I would share one of my favorite combinations using the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows.  I like to think of it as an earth and sky color combo.  I use Infinite Sky on the inner 2/3 of the lid, Bronzed Taupe on the outer 1/3, and Iced Latte as highlight under the brow. 


From Left:  Bronzed Taupe, Infinite Sky, Iced Latte


I love these eyeshadows.  The are incredibly soft and nicely pigmented.  They apply well with a brush or fingers.  They can be used for sheer color washes over the entire eye or built up for more dramatic looks.  I do experience a little creasing with these at the end of the day if I don't use a primer.

Here is the finished look using only my fingers for application.


Oops--I have a shadow on my nose!

I think green and gold would make a nice grass and sun inspired look.  Anyone have any favorite nature influenced looks?  I think my garden will give me plenty of ideas starting in the spring.  I can't wait for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment