Monday, March 9, 2015

Bronze and Marsala Look of the Day

I "Brokedown" and used the Vice 3 palette today.  Get it?  Get it?  Yeah, I'm still trying to be witty.

I am pretty much obsessed with the Vice 3 palette.  I'm not fond of using the word "obsessed" because of the way it gets thrown around these days, but I actually lie in bed thinking about what shades I can use together instead of counting sheep, so I think in this case "obsessed" might be an appropriate use of the word.





I look oddly pensive in this pic.

Eyes: from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette
                 --- Brokedown (shimmery glittery bronze) all over the moving lid
                 --- Undone (tan) in the crease as transition
                 --- Truth (ivory) under the brow

from left: Brokedown, Undone, Truth

      Benefit They're Real Mascara





Cheeks: from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Marsala Cheek Trio
                        --- Marsala on the backs of the cheeks
                        --- Coral Pink (peach) on the apples of the cheeks
                        --- Spanish Villa on the tops of the cheekbones

Lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Liner in 3C
          Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick in Musk

from left: Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Cheek Trio in Marsala, Coral Pink, Spanish Villa
MAKE UP FOR EVER 3C Aqua Lip liner, Bite Beauty lipstick in Musk


I tried to do the whole "Marsala" thing on my lips and cheeks.

This was obviously an easy to create eye look.  I kind of wish I had added some liner.

What the heck is with the name "Coral Pink" for the middle color in the Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Marsala Cheek Trio?


Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Marsala Cheek Trio in Coral Pink

It's a straight up pale peach, right?

4 comments:

  1. You write so
    interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing
    it!



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a soft, pretty look! The muted marsala paired with the golden bronze is gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jennifer! I was kind of surprised how much I liked the lip color, seeing as how browns are not really my thing.

    ReplyDelete