Monday, June 30, 2014

FotD with E.L.F. Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book

I used my new Ariel palette from E.L.F. today.  I like this palette, and not just because it's got Ariel on it.  The shadows are pretty and shimmery, and they perform nicely.  The bronzers are quite pigmented!

I can't tell you why my lips look two-tone.  The photo only looks that way when I upload it to blogger.  I didn't retouch the photo in any way.  I will admit, it looks kind of cool, though.




Eyes: from the E.L.F. Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book --
                For Shore (shimmery bronze) on the lid
                Siren Song (shimmery burnt orange) in the crease
                Sand Dollar (shimmery ivory) under the brow and in the inner corner
                Tropical Wave (shimmery teal) on the lower lashline



     Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Serum Liner liquid liner in Ultra Black
     L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara



Cheeks: from the E.L.F. Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book --
                   Conch Shell (darker shade) to contour
                   Tan Lanes (lighter shade)
            Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Ginger Pop

Lips: Maybelline The Elixir lipgloss in Celestial Coral

Conch Shell, Tan Lines

Clinique Ginger Pop, Maybelline Celestial Coral lipgloss


Fun palette!  But, does anyone else think "seashell" is kind of an odd name for the purple color? Although, now that I think about it, seashells do come in all sorts of colors.

Have a fantastic day, and thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Her seashell bra is purple. That's prob why they named it that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, why didn't I catch on to that? *facepalm* Thanks, Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no prob! haha I looked for this palette at 2 walgreens near me and neither had it :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw dang. Maybe they haven't put it out yet? You could check the Walgreens website to see if they have a location map or something. I hope you can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Gold and teal shadows and fuchsia lips are summer staples of mine, so this look is right up my alley! So is the Little Mermaid palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold and teal are sort of sand and sea colors, so they seem summery to me. Or maybe sun and pool colors. In any case, they are favorites of mine for summer, too!

    ReplyDelete