Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gold and Copper Eyes of the Day with Marc Jacobs

I used my new Marc Jacobs Starlet palette today.  The colors are so metallic and gorgeous, and I like the fall-y look the gold, copper, and brown created together.  The shadows are super soft and buttery, and they are excellently pigmented.






with flash
Eyes: Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No. 7 in The Starlet
                  gold -- inner third of the lid and inner corner
                  copper -- middle of lid and middle of lower lashline
                  dark brown -- outer third of lid, crease, and lower lashline
        Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
        Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Black


daylight bulb

flash

Have a beautiful day, and thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of that palette. The colours are very pretty and sparkly. I also think your eyelashes look super good.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just opened a new Full 'N Soft. I wouldn't have spent the money to buy myself the palette, so it was wonderful that my parents treated me to it!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, so stunning! Those bronzy-gold shades really bring out your eyes. Looks like an amazing palette :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I'm really enjoying this palette!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! The copper shades really make your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete