Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday Haulage

I got some stuff for my birthday.  It was nice that the Ulta 20% off coupon and the Sephora VIB sale coincided with it.

From Ulta:


Olay Regenerist Serum: This is a staple in my skincare routine, and I was out of it.  Not very exciting.

Olay Regenerist Cleansing Cloths: There were free with the serum.  Not very exciting.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: Very exciting.





Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Turn On: I have heard nothing but raves for this lip pencil, so I really wanted to try one.  Turn On is a slightly pearlescent cool rose.



Japonesque Pro Performance Lipstick in 05: I haven't heard anything about these, but the color looked so pretty I decided to try it.  This is a niiiiiiice lipstick.  I'll try to do a review soon.



From Sephora:


Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil: A staple in my skincare routine.  Not particularly exciting, but a nice, luxurious purchase.

Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner: A necessity.  Not exciting.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette: Very Exciting.  I missed out on the Amrezy palette, but I'm now okay with that.  I read that this one is better quality, and the colors and packaging are beautiful.



I like the "Get the Look" cards that come with it.

I kind of have eyeshadow palettes coming out my ears (great visual, right?), but they are my weakness.

I also got some sparkly Tarina Tarantino pink gumball earrings.



And, I got some free cereal bowls with the purchase of some cereal.  I chose Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam.



I bought a couple more things from the Sephora VIB sale which haven't arrived yet...

Yay for birthdays, right?

10 comments:

  1. love all the stuff you got especially the Chocolate Bar Palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to decide between the Chocolate Bar palette and the LORAC Unzipped palette. My sister told me to get the Chocolate Bar palette. I think I made the right choice. I mean the LORAC Unzipped seems really nice, but the Chocolate Bar seems to have more options. Plus, it smells like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul lady and Happy Belated Birthday! xo I'm still contemplating that Tamanna Palette - I can't order from ULTA online so I have to get in store (and I'm not sure they have it in store?). I love that you picked things that are a little different from what everyone else is getting (generally speaking) as well. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday hauls that coincide with sales are quite nice indeed. I love those earrings - so sparkly! The bowls too, though probably not for beauty-related purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday and awesome picks :)) I didn't get anything during the Ulta sale and I regret it! That lipstick looks awesome! I've eyed them, but hesitated o purchase one because I never hear people talking about it


    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kimmy! Sometimes it's fun to take a chance on something new that hasn't been on everyone's radar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to play with the Chocolate Bar palette. I love opening it and smelling it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bowls work incredibly well for Chex Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the smell nice? I got another Too Faced palette and was subconsciously expecting it to smell like chocolate too. No dice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm planning on doing a little review of the Japonesque lipstick. I'm really enjoying it, so I'm glad I took the plunge and tried something without knowing much about it.

    ReplyDelete