Friday, January 3, 2014

Green and White MSU EotD

The Spartans won the Rose Bowl!!!  I'm sure it was in part due to the fact I was wearing some school spirit inspired green and white eye makeup.



I used:  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (matte white) all over the lid
            Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Silver Strike (metallic bright silver) on
                             the inner half of lid
            Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye palette (shimmery green) on the outer half and crease
                             and lower lashline
            Darling Girl loose eyeshadow in Go, Go Godzilla (sparkling kelly green) over
                             dark green
            Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner in Emerald Glisten (sparkling blue green) on the
                             upper lashline
            Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet (shimmery bright green) on the
                              lower lashline


from left: NYX Milk pencil, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Silver Strike, Sonia Kashuk green, Darling Girl Go, Go Godzilla, Milani Ultrafine liner in Emerald Glisten, Urban Decay liner in Covet


I, of course, wore my MSU Spartan head pendant.

The last time MSU went to the Rose Bowl I was in the sixth grade.  I remember watching the game with my family and being thoroughly overjoyed when MSU won.  Good times!!

I have to go buy myself a Rose Bowl Champs t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment