Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pink and Gold Eyes with the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette

I think I finally figured out how to use the vibrant pink eyeshadow in the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette.  A very tiny amount on the brush is all that is needed.  Admittedly, this is not the most wearable look for everyday, but I quite like the way this look turned out, so lots of photos today!  It reminds me of the colors you might see in a sari.

I blended the hot pink color over the gold color, which I think ended up being really interesting and beautiful.


first with a daylight bulb:





now with flash:


lots of hair in the eyes

and, because the sun was shining, I was able to take some natural light photos



Eyes:  Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette:
                   --Instigator (antique gold) all over the lid and lower lashline
                   --Totally Fetch (hot pink) blended over Instigator and into the crease
                   --Dainty (matte cream) under the brow



       
          Tarte Skinny Smolder Eyes pencil in Onyx on lower waterline
          Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Cheeks: NARS Orgasm blush

Lips: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm #205


from left: Instigator, Totally Fetch, Dainty, Tarte Onyx eye pencil

from left: NARS Orgasm blush, CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm #205


Have a gorgeous day, and thanks for scrolling through all the pictures of my face!  (P.S. Are you sick of FotD posts and looking at my mug?)


4 comments:

  1. What a neat combination! That palette looks amazing- loving the gold especially! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing that palette for a long time, I love seeing looks created with it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's limited edition, so I'm not sure how much longer it will be available. I hope you can get your hands on it!

      Delete