Monday, February 2, 2015

New Year's Day Face of the Day

So, this is what I wore on my face for New Year's Day (yes, I am leettle behind in the blogging department).  I watched the Michigan State football game, so of course I had to wear some green eyeshadow.  I've done this look tons of times before, but I love it so much that I can't help but repeat it.








Eyes: from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
                         --- Milk Chocolate in the crease
                         --- Salted Caramel above the crease
                         --- White Chocolate under the brow and in the inner corner
         L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald all over the lid and the lower lashes
         Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion on the waterlines
         Mally Voluminzing Mascara



from left: Too Faced Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, White Chocolate, L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Golden Emerald

Cheeks: NYX Blush in Taupe as contour
              Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach


Lips: NYX Lip Pencil in Nectar
          Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Shimmering Naked Dolly


from left: NYX Taupe blush, Too Faced Peach Beach blush, NYX Nectar lip pencil, Too Faced Shimmering Naked Dolly lipstick

Nice smirk, huh?


I wore my Sparty helmet necklace and a new Spartans t-shirt my parents gave me for Christmas.



Amazingly (or maybe not amazingly, because the Spartan football team was really good this year), Michigan State won the game by one point in the last minute of the game.  It was rather exciting!

10 comments:

  1. I love dark green shadow on the lid with a brown/caramel transition/crease color! I have done this with so many diff shadows that I own. Your's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, dreamy look! Love that sparkly green on you and your lashes are amazing, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green eyeshadow, and matching earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Tanya! The warmth of the transition/crease color makes the look more wearable, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That green shadow really suits you! Keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MandyChameleonStampedeFebruary 4, 2015 at 8:26 PM

    Stunning! I'm speechless! Come over and do my makeup? I'm so jealous of your lashes. Great products too. I've been drooling over that blush for a month. I need to just buy it already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Mandy! I loooove the Too Faced Peach Beach blush. I've been wearing it lots lately, even though the shade seems more suited for spring or summer. It's gorgeous. Hey, Valentine's Day is coming up, and it's shaped like a heart, so... a little Valentine to yourself? :)

    ReplyDelete