Monday, February 16, 2015

Freeze! It's a Vice 3 Look

I had some fun with my new Urban Decay Vice 3 palette last night.  I decided to just go all out with it and create a colorful, dramatic eye look.  I only played with my makeup, so my hair is really weird, and I'm wearing a purple sweatshirt.  The sweatshirt does have rhinestones on the shoulders, so it's a little fancy.







Eyes: from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette ---
                   Freeze (shimmery blue) all over the moving lid and lower lashline
                   Heroine (dark matte blue with little sparkle) outer corner, crease, and lower lashline
                   Downfall (matte with slight sparkles dark tan) in the crease to blend out Heroine
                   Undone (matte with slight sparkles light tan) above the crease to blend out Downfall
                   Truth (matte ivory with little sparkle) under the brow and in the inner corner


from left: Downfall, Undone, Truth, Freeze, Heroine

      liner: Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ebony
                Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyeliner in Perversion (black) on the waterline

      mascara: Mally Voluminous Mascara


Cheeks: Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Ginger Pop

Lips: Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Addiction
          Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Blossom

from left: Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop, Rimmel lip liner in Addiction, Mally liquid lipstick in Blossom


I love the way this turned out.  So did my husband.  He actually said "That may be some of the best eyeshadow ever."


I hope you don't get sick of seeing the Vice 3 palette featured here on the bloggy blog.



P.S.  The post title was based on the lid color "Freeze".  I wasn't being serious about freezing.  Although it is pretty dang cold here in Detroit today (9°F right now - although that's 10°F warmer than yesterday).

5 comments:

  1. You do blue smokey eyes so good! I look like I have a black eye when I try to use blue lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea - Tiger Love BeautyFebruary 16, 2015 at 4:50 PM

    This eye makeup is freaking awesome! Freeze is a beautiful shade. Can't wait to see what other looks you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a stunning look! Loving the mix of teals and browns- so fresh and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Tanya! Not all of my blue eye looks are this successful, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so tickled you like it, Chelsea! You will see plenty of looks using the Vice 3, I promise. In fact, probably too many.

    ReplyDelete