Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Seven Days Later FotD

I couldn't come up with a witty title for today's face of the day, so I just named it after the silver shadow that graces my lids.







Eyes:  Seven Days Later loose shadow from Darling Girl Cosmetics on the lid
          Naked eyeshadow from Urban Decay in the crease
          Brulee shadow from Wet 'n' Wild under the brow
          Camp Blood loose shadow from Darling Girl Cosmetics in the tear duct area
          Tommy Jet Hyperliner eyeliner from Tarina Tarantino on the waterlines
          L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Cheeks: Fresh Melon Be Matte blush by City Color

Lips: Rome Super Shiny Lip Butter by Ulta

from left: Seven Days Later, Camp Blood, Naked, Brulee, Fresh Melon, Rome

Seven Days Later loose shadow by Darling Girl Cosmetics

Signs of life in the garden!



Those pics were from yesterday.  It now looks like this:


Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no, your poor plants. Can't wait for our snow to melt!! Great look too, the silver really makes your eyes bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're crocuses and they're pretty hardy little dudes, so I assume they will be okay. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful look! I've looked into Darling Girl, but have yet to make a purchase. Love seeing their shades in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Erin! I've been really happy with every shade I've bought. If you like sparkly shadows, DCG has some great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! How are you liking the City Color blush? I got the same one in my Ipsy but have only used it once or twice so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blush is so pretty. I wish I had gotten it instead of the eyeshadow. Also. Emeralds/blues always look amazing on you.


    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that teal shimmer is gorgeous and your lashes look amazing, as always! The weather in Toronto has been equally ridiculous. It was in the upper 40s yesterday and today it's in the 20s with almost a foot of snow! Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, this was the first time I tried it. :P I think the pigmentation is quite good, and the finish is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks! I like how bright the blush is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't handle the crazy weather! It makes me want to run around outside yelling at Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very lovely look dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete