Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring Face of the Day

According to my calendar, today is the first official day of spring!  I used green and yellow shadows that remind me of new growth of plants and sunshine, and a purple liner that makes me think of crocuses.






Eyes:
     NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as base on the lid
     NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Sea, Sex, and Sun -- green on the lid, yellow in the crease
     Wet 'n' Wild Brulee under the brow
      Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Ransom
      Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara

Cheeks: City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon

Lips: Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Blush Glow







Have a happy day!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect Spring look! Loving the mix of greens and pinks. You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! The green and yellow are kind of odd shades, but I thought today would be a good day to wear something unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm LOVING your Spring look! And your blending is amazing! You rocked those colors, Ingrid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa!! The colors are kind of unconventional, but they truly remind me of spring colors in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love your makeup! You make brights look wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ginn! I think my mood dictates whether I think I can get away with bright shadows or not...

    ReplyDelete