Thursday, July 2, 2015

First Look Using Makeup Geek Eyeshados

This is the first look I created using my new Makeup Geek eyeshadows.






I used: Makeup Geek eyeshadows:
                                       Cosmopolitan (shimmery peach) -- inner 1/2 of lid
                                       Bitten (matte burgundy) -- outer 1/2 of lid, lower lashline
                                       Crème Brulee (matte tan) -- in the crease
                                       Corrupt (matte black) -- as liner on the upper lash line
            Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Perversion (black) on the waterlines
            L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara


from left: Crème Brulee, Cosmopolitan, Bitten, Corrupt


I did this a few days ago, and I didn't write down/photograph the other stuff on my face.  Dangit.  If I had to guess, I used Tom Ford Love Lust blush on my cheeks, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk, and Clinique Nude Pop lipstick (just because I've been using those items very frequently).  It looks like I'm wearing some shimmery lipgloss, too...



Yeah, Cosmopolitan is an amazing eyeshadow.

I hope you all are having a fantastic day!

11 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try some Makeup Geek shadows. They look great and you created a beautiful look with them. Blended to perfection as always.

    Your little bow earrings are cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, hun. I have Crème Brulee but none of the others you have here. This makes me want Bitten. I have 10 MUG shadows, 9 of which I keep in a small Z palette and one with no home. I'm afraid to buy more because that means I'll be tempted to get another empty palette and fill it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kimmy! I understand the feeling of needing to fill an empty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa!
    The earrings are Kate Spade, and I never thought I would own any of her stuff, but I saw them at Nordstrom Rack and had to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really picked shades that are perfect for your eyes! The peaches and burgundies are stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, these shades look great with your eye colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jen! I'm going to have to try some burgundy smoky eyes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mah gerrrsh! You look LOVELY! The copper look really brings out your beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete