Thursday, May 29, 2014

A La Mode EotD

I have been enjoying the Too Faced "à la mode eyes" shadow palette lots lately.  There's something about the colors that seems perfect for this time of year.  Which is probably why it is part of their summer collection.




from the Too Faced à la mode palette:
     -- Jardin (pink with gold shimmer and sparkle) on the inner half of lid
     -- Cannes (copper with gold sparkle) on the outer half of lid
     -- Soleil (brown with plum sheen) in the crease
     -- Riviera (metallic light gold) under the brow and in the inner corner
     -- De La Mer (shimmery navy blue) as liner on upper and lower lashlines

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Fierce Blue on the waterlines

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara



from left: Jardin, Cannes, Soliel, Riviera, De La Mer


The names of the shadows make me want to brush up on my French.

Have a gorgeous day!

6 comments:

  1. Seems appropriate. Not sure what the weather has been like where you are, but it was downright hot and summery here at the beginning of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been nice early summer weather. Not too hot. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, Ingrid! I was so tempted by this palette, but decided to (with much effort) pass on it, as I have dupes for pretty much everything. All of the shades in the palette are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really tried to resist buying the palette, and thought "nah, I don't need it" just from seeing pics online. Then I saw it in person. I probably have dupes for most (if not all) the shades, but I still got sucked in. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Gosh I wish i had your eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I got genetically lucky when it comes to my lashes. lol

    ReplyDelete