Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye Palette Swatches

I thought I'd do a quick swatch post of this palette since it is supposedly on clearance in Target stores (which most likely means it will be disappearing soon).

The shadows are soft, nicely pigmented, and rich looking.  Perfect if you love jewel tones!  I experience a tiny bit of fall out using these, but nothing a quick swipe of a clean powder brush can't clean up (I do like to put my foundation on after using these shadows).  All of the shades have shimmer.


Swatches were performed without primer or wetting the shadows.

daylight bulb

flash





I hope these swatches prove useful!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm a sucker for rich jewel tones, so this palette is right up my alley! Thanks for the swatches :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete