Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Current Eyeshadow Palette Wish List

I have a wish list as long as all four of my limbs put together right now.  I also have a serious weakness for eyeshadow palettes.  These are the palettes I have been drooling over.


Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow in The Starlet  $59
The packaging is elegant and sleek (yes, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging).  More importantly, the colors look so rich and awesomely metallic.



bhcosmetics Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow Palette  $14
I saw this on xsparkage a couple of weeks ago, and now I can't stop thinking about it.  (Leesha's post with swatches is here.)  I own maybe one baked eyeshadow and would like to try some others.  The colors in this look amazing--so bright and shimmery!





































Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette  $36
On the other end of the spectrum is a matte palette with mostly neutral colors.  I prefer shimmery shadows to matte, but once in a while it's nice to be able to do a matte, sort of moody look.  The colors in this palette range from nude to warm toned but with couple of cool toned, dark colors.  I've also never tried anything form the Kat Von D line, but have heard really good things about it.




Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette  $46
This seems to have a fantastic selection of neutral, brights, and darks.  I can imagine creating so many different kinds of looks with this one.  Plus, every blog post I've read about it says the texture and quality of the shadows are amazing.

LORAC PRO Palette  $42
I've had this one on my wish list for ages.  One row of mattes, and one row of shimmers.  Colors for nude/neutral looks, colors for smokey looks.  LORAC quality shadows.  Brilliant!






Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Set  $38
This has beautiful shimmery colors that look perfect for fall and winter, as well as some neutral mattes.  It also has an eyeliner, brow pencil, tweezers, and dual ended eyeshadow brush hidden underneath the shadows.  Clever!





I have a birthday coming up and I think I'll be asking for one of these.  Now I have to decide which.  


2 comments:

  1. I own that kat Von d palette, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it has sort of unusual matte colors, which is why I want it!

    ReplyDelete