Thursday, October 24, 2013

Look of the Day with NYX Pardon My French


I used the NYX Love in Paris palette in Pardon My French (review and swatches here) today.  On my cheeks I used Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush in Bellisima, and on my lips I used Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Nude and Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Nouveau Nude.  I also used Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara.









Copper -- all over the lid
Dark green -- in  the crease, outer v, and lower lash line
Sparkling apricot -- above the grease to blend the green
Light gold -- inner corner by the tear duct
Dark brown -- liner on upper lash line

from left: Kat Von D blush in Belissima, Milani lipliner in Nude, Tarina Tarantino gloss in Nouveau Nude
The colors kind of remind me of the mums blooming in my garden!


Have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment