Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Urban Decay Lip Junkies

The Urban Decay Dangerous Palette I got for Monkey Day contained a miniature Lip Junkie lip gloss in Naked.  I liked the formula so much that I decided to buy a full size.  Naked is a pinky nude color with some iridescent shimmer.  It is very pretty, but I have been searching for a milky light pink gloss.

Lip junkies come in 16 different colors, and one of them happens to be a light milky pink called Peroxide.  The formula is fairly thick and minty smelling and tasting.  I know peppermint isn't the greatest ingredient for skin, but I love the glossiness and feeling of the junkie that I don't really care.

It is a heavy gloss, you aren't going to forget you are wearing it, but it feels like the moisture from the gloss is really held in by the heaviness.  Lip Junkies are $19.



Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked


Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Peroxide

No comments:

Post a Comment