Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hello all!  My name is Ingrid, I am 36, and I live in the Detroit area.  This is my new project... a little beauty blog, with maybe some lifestyle/jewelry/fashion/silliness thrown in for good measure.  I would like to post reviews, swatches, and beauty news, and probably other things as well.  I have a serious love for all things beauty including makeup, skincare, haircare, etc.  I used to work in the cosmetics industry (for about 5 years), but my interest in cosmetics started long before that. I think it started when my Aunt Martha would bring clinique bonus goodies with her whenever she visited.  I loved picking out a lipstick or a little bottle of yellow moisturizer from the box of samples.  Later, as a teenager, I started seeing a dermatologist for skin troubles, and decided skincare was important and rather interesting.  Since then I have collected a little knowledge and way too many products and would like to share.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment